Monday, September 23, 2013

The Romanticism of Nudity.

“My favorite color on canvas is nudity.

”
― Jarod Kintz
 
Just as a bare canvas excites a painter so it also excites a clothes-horse, not that I'm obsessive about clothes. I must confess that there was a time, before I began blogging, when I didn't know what to do with a nude piece of cloth. I just didn't understand it, but now I see endless possibilities when I look at anything nude; clothes, shoes and bags alike. Here, I have a little wistful romanticism going on with the peter pan collar and lace skirt. Now would there really be romance without an element of love? Hence, my heart-buckle belt.
Hope you have a very lovely week.


unknown brand skirt / Steve Madden shoes / unknown brand top



11 comments:

  1. Blogging can do some strange and wonderful things to a girl can't it? Your skirt is very pretty Inez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inez this is such a polished outfit but it isn't stuffy, in fact it's refreshing. Great look and I can't wait to see what other outfits you have coming.

    - Caitlin
    http://woreoutblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo lovely! From top to bottom this outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cutest skirt ever ever

    My blog www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty! Love your skirt.

    Follow you on GFC. Follow me back?
    It would be great!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally adore your dress dear screams classy vintage i love it say would you like to follow each other? =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear im followingh back on bloglovin http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  7. Very cute look! I love it!

    www.costadelamoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great look
    I love this skirt
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by at my blog!

    Love this outfit, gorgeous skirt!

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya