Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Red and Black Classic.

“Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend..” Anonymous

As I walked down the street one day I saw an old couple holding hands and walking slowly down. I walked behind them, all the while wondering at such love. At the joy of companionship they must share. When I saw this quote I thought of them. 

Outfit: I'm wearing the classic red and black. If there's ever an office appropriate slit on a skirt I think this must be it.


River Island  top / Micheal Kors shoes /


4 comments:

  1. Aw I love seeing older couples! So precious! Love your skirt Inez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!
    love the way the top drapes
    so regal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!
    Love your top. Its super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that you can shorten your links with AdFly and get money from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya