Thursday, August 1, 2013

Retro Meets Conteporary Fashion.

I'm sure you've seen a similar outfit on the blog before. Me wearing black and white and these bright pink shoes. But, you know they say Repetition is the mother of skill. I was going to wear a pair of red shoes (could you tell from my lipstick?) but the heel caps dissed me. ): So here I am in polka dots, bright pink shoes and red lippies. Retro meets contemporary fashion.
Happy New Month!


 Atmosphere shoes / Yanila shirt dress / unknown brand leggings / Lips: MAC Ruby Woo



3 comments:

  1. A really cute retro look Inez! I personally love the pink in this outfit and I'd never heard the term repetition is the mother of skill--such a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute Inez. Love your outfit.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    By the way, I want to invite to attend my first giveaway! Giveaway Here

    It will be nice if you can join =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya