Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Style Formula: Black Suit Jacket.


Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.”
---Katharine Hepburn
I wore this to church on a Sunday when I didn't feel like 'dressing' up.
The beauty of wearing suit jackets as a woman is that one can get away with almost anything beneath it, from tank tops to button-ups. All necklines conducive for this tropical climate would work perfectly with a suit jacket.
I usually would not wear a sleeveless shirt under a jacket so as to prolong the number of wears before it's in the wash, but since this is an unlined jacket it washes as easily as a shirt.


Clarks shoes / Ansich jacket / K.LNNY jeans / Juhong shirt / Salisburys clutch /

I left the shirt untucked to suit the casual environment and provide me with enough room to dance and gyrate.




4 comments:

  1. LOL I Love that quote Inez. I also REALLY love your menswear inspired look! Tres chic my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved the quote. Thanks, Frannie.

      Delete
  2. Looking good! And omg your legs go on forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya