Tuesday, July 30, 2013

There's a Style Rule to wearing Peplum.

Contrary to Marian Keyes, I do wear flats quite often.But, I'm loving these heels. Block heels and Platforms...a match made in shoe-aven. So comfy.
I've been seeing peplum a lot and been observing how people style them. I've come to agree with Ms Hydelle in me that it could spell trouble for a figure if not well styled.
The simple style rule to note would be: (1) Longer peplum lengths should go with shorter hemlines.
 (2) Shorter peplum lengths work best on longer hemlines a la midis.
The first rule is much more strict as I find longer peplum lengths on longer hemlines shortens the legs.







2 comments:

  1. Great tips Inez and great use of color in the skirt! And, yes, your heels are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grate look and grate pics!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya