Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fashion Rule: Match Your Coat Hem to Your Skirt Hem.


I might break a lot of fashion rules, but I don't very much like to break the 'Match your coat hem to your skirt hem' rule because that rule creates a marvelously clean look. But, contemporary women have embraced roughly mismatched hems ( I blame the recession for that) which I tried again this week and I confess I'm not loving it. I'll stick with: Matched hems are the best, but longer or shorter can work.


Clarks Originals Shoes / Seventy dress / Asian Brand shirt dress



9 comments:

  1. I think these two compliment each other well Inez. Your dress is a great color indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love d color of d dress.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally loved this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other! I follow you back for sure - Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hadn't heard of the matching hem rule, haha! I must wear it wrong all the time.

    This printed coat is lovely on you though :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya