Monday, July 15, 2013

Blue is the name of the Trend.

I've been wearing blue a lot lately. I'm starting to believe that I'm much more fond of the color than I thought. The scalloped collar gave the outfit a whimsical feel and the cut-outs on the sleeves of the third outfit made that look a bit edgy and modern. Hope you started this week in the right shoes. I sure did in these kitten heeled softies. Wish you a very great week!








unknown brand skirts and tops / Black top: French Connection / Clarks Originals shoes /

2 comments:

  1. You know I noticed the same thing recently. I own a lot of blue and I didn't even know I particularly liked the color as much as I did. I love your first outfit--that blouse is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya