Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weekend Style

Last weekend I was lazing about the house in a tee and leggings. Bored out of my wits end I thought to take a stroll around the neighborhood. I considered wearing flip flops, but after spotting three holes in this leggings I decided that if I wore a jacket and a good pair of shoes and hid my dull eyes behind a pair of  funky shades people would be too distracted the notice the holes.




 Mei e lu safari shirt / Denim co t-shirt / River Island leggings / Primark shoes and bracelets / DIY cowrie bracelet

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I found you from Lucky Magazine and love your look here! The leggings are perfect with your shoes and vest! Have a lovely weekend, and I am a new follower now! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment, Pip. And for following. Hope you're having a great weekend too.

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inez I'm sorry about the holes but you've pulled it off beautifully! I love the jacket and the leggings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya