Monday, June 24, 2013

Cotton Candy

Lately, the weather has been calling for layers and layering. The chilly morning air and the rain that follows. I like that the weather is cool, but honestly rainfall makes everything gloomy and slow. But, I love that a hot cup of coffee somehow tastes better on chilly days.
Outfit wise: Here I go with denim on denim again. This time I chose a pastel pink bottom. I closed up the front slit of the skirt with pins to make it work appropriate. A layered this olive-toned jacket over it to keep it grounded; just because I don't do sweets too well.


M.H.F jacket / Steve Madden shoes / unknown brand skirt / La Frʌise denim shirt



4 comments:

  1. beautiful look ;)
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the coffee for sure! I really love this look a lot Inez! The colors work well together and adding the vest was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you rock denim on denim. This is great outfit to perk up a rainy day :) xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    P.S. Liked this post on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply adore the color combo in here. The blue and pink denim are gorgeous! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya