Saturday, April 20, 2013

Check

I was going to the mall to pick up a few essential items like cotton wool and tweezers. And I didn't want to look dressed up so I swapped my shoes for flats. I hate to look dressed up when I go to the mall. It used to be sort of a trend to dress in your flashiest bits just to go to the mall.  I guess when something is new people tend to misbehave. I never did that. It didn't appeal to me. Not the mall, the dressing up for it. Anyhow, Check/gingham and soft yellow or mustard even is a combination that I think has a certain simplicity of its own especially when worn with shades of brown.


random flats / Elements Denim jeans / unknown brand top and bag


10 comments:

  1. You look great in this casual look for the mall! Great blouse Inez! I always love blue and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top. You look so causal. Lol I feel you. I hate it when people go to the mall and get all dressed up. Some even wear super high heels. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great style lady! glad you liked my blog!! :) you can stay there if you want!



    I have a new entry in my blog! check it out if you want! :) blogthedreams, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this look Inez.. and the way you write

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! The top and the jeans are cute! Love the lemon yellow! So well styled! You look fab! You have a new follower!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing casual outfit.
    I like your style
    xoxo
    www,welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi gorgeous! great look:) I loved your blog!
    thank you for visiting mine and for your lovely comment!
    As you said I'm following you via GFC, would you like to follow me back?
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com/2013/04/spring-where-have-you-been.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is totally fine to look dressed up! You look great!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  9. best sandals :D
    nice outift girl.

    shall we follow each other?

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2013/04/when-in-jungle.html#more

    Subscribe on youtube for DIY and fashion videos. I’ts gonna be a lot of fun :D

    http://www.youtube.com/user/MelYaraMel?feature=mhee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya