Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Plum and Mint

Mint is seriously a cool color. I've seen it paired with all the burgundy family shades on Pinterest and it never gets boring. I'm a sucker for pieces that are multifaceted. The sleeves of my blazer are half way done. I snipped some length off them to make them 3/4 because I noticed my arms seem to have grow longer since I've had the blazer, but I only succeeded in hemming one sleeve and forgot about it until when I needed it again. :)



A/Wear shirt / Uniti Casuals skirt (gifted) / Mango shoes / Car Mar blazer


5 comments:

  1. It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    Also see my page > van nelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely
    well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.
    Also see my page > mac baren 7 seas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought to pair mint with burgundy, but I love the result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mint and burgundy combo!

    Ciara x
    www.atrickleofmeaning.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mint paired with burgundy IS a really nice combination! I
    like the top; the print is lovely. Hmmm...I think Mint can work well with a lot of colors, but finding a balance is the key.

    Haha. I guess you can always hem the other sleeve later...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya