Saturday, November 17, 2012

Polka Dots. Remixed.

I've promised and promised and promised to compile my remixes and I finally got around to compiling this one. I hope my scatterbrain would stay together a while to make this regular.
So, below you can see all the ways I've styled this polka dots top.



thrifted top / B.B.N.Y skirt / random flats / unknown brand necklace

                                   2                                            3                                                 4







5 comments:

  1. I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!
    My homepage ; goose expedition parka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing. You look like a first lady! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different
    internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Kudos, I appreciate it!
    Feel free to visit my blog post : goose expedition parka

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty are those polka dots!?! And I love them with the green skirt. What great ways to wear this versatile piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so gorgeous! i love how the skirt gives a vintage feel, but the color gives a touch of modern :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya