Friday, November 30, 2012

Mandarin Collar

I wanted to not post this outfit and save it for the Chinese New Year which comes up on the 10th of February 2013, but that would be 'cheating', right? Mandarin collars have an oriental appeal, obviously, which I love sometimes and can't bother with at other times. This shirt's been sitting in my closet like so many other things, but not today. I find this look very me as my personal style has moved more to the conservative since I left Uni. Told you I'd be wearing a lot of blue this season.



Soumiere mandarin collar shirt / gifted jeans / Michael Kors shoes

OPTIONS

ONE / TWO / THREE



3 comments:

  1. With havin so much content do you ever run into
    any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?

    My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.
    My site - free iphone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks
    Here is my site - where to download movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks , I have just been looking for info about this subject for
    a long time and yours is the best I've came upon so far. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the source?
    my page > borkum riff cherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya