Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rose with a twist

 

DSC00398

DSC00402

I rarely remember to wear jewelry. If I don’t set it out the day before I find i ‘m always reluctant to rummage through my jewelry box so I go sans jewelry.

I thought I had put on some weight because when I look in the mirror I see that I’ve filled up some, so, on my way home from work I stopped by a pharmacy to weigh myself. I weighed 50kg. 50kg? what’d I weigh before? Last I weighed myself was in secondary school. I care about my weight but I do not think about it until my  clothes start feeling tighter than usual especially around the waist. ‘nuff about my weight.

I love the longer hem at the back of the shirt. First time I’m wearing these Next shoes out. They’re super comfy. No pinches anywhere.

All the best today.Red lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya